Research and Development of PlywoodgraphyMURAKAMI Kae, M.A.
My main contents of the study at present are research of new materials and development new techniques of planography including re-draw on plywood printing plate. I describe the technique and my surmise about lithography and plywoodgraphy in this page.
Finding new material and technique will be very important for the future of lithography. Planography is able to make diverse expression as well as making reproduction print.
This research of plywoodgraphy has the potential to be a critical program that I believe could influence the history of art and expressivity through studio art, and I hope my diligence may help be the genesis of new knowledge and contribute to artistic activity.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email them to: email@example.com
- Chapter 1 Introduction
- Chapter 2 Basic Principles, History and Present of Lithograph
- Chapter 3 Chemical Action for Making Printing Plate of Lithograph
- Chapter 4 Brushing-up Liquid
- Chapter 5 Basic Principles and Chemical Action of Plywoodgraph
- Chapter 6 My Ideas by Trial and Error in My Life
- Chapter 7 Conclusions